Skip to content
What documentation is required for the online application?
- Personal Information. Full name and contact information (address, email, phone number). It is important that the name provided matches your passport or government issued ID. At the examination, candidates must present a VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID WITH SIGNATURE to be admitted to the examination.
- A Statement of Professional Experience (i.e., listing of professional experiences in the field of ERA) is required. This should include full job description(s). Refer to the eligibility section on this website – Abbreviated curriculum vitae or dossier is recommended.
- Official transcript of the degree used as the basis for qualification. Scanned copies are acceptable.
- Letter(s) from supervisor(s) uploaded by the supervisor(s) directly through the online portal using the template form.
- Statement of Understanding. All candidates will be required to agree to this statement.